Sitemec Offshore & Marine division have successfully completed minor and major work scopes on over 120 vessels on all major Western Australia oil and gas projects from 2007 for Chevron, Woodside, and Apache. Sitemec management team along with our experienced supply networks and multi-disciplined trade pools have continually positioned us well in the market place leading to ongoing contracts with our existing and new client database.
Our prompt and reliable service along with our expertise in the fields of confined space entry and control, sea fastening, pipe work and human resource management has seen Sitemec become a service provider of choice to the marine industry.
Our expertise in this field includes and not limited to:
- Wharfs, Jetties and other marine structures
- Marine Vessel and platform Mobilization and Demobilization
- Confined Space Entry & tank repairs
- Pipe supply, Repair and installation
- Operation support services; Supply and logistics
- Coded/ Class welding ABS Lloyds, AWS
- Installation of mechanical components
- Winch and hydraulic maintenance and installation
- Lancing, Pin Boss/ Boosh/ Sheave
- Machining & specialised items
- NDT & Thikness Testing.
Supply Vessels. Anchor Handlers. Dredging. Rock Laying. Subsea Projects. Powered Barges. Dumb Barges. Towage. Crew Transfer Vessels. Platforms. Jack Up Barges.Seismc Vessels. Rigs. Heavy Lift Vessels. Pipe Laying Vessels & Barges. Derrick Barges. Dive Vessels.
"Partnering your projects"